Serving Terre Haute, Indiana, Marshall Illinois, and Surrounding Areas - Licensed and Insured
Wright's Home Services, Inc.
Your Home, Your Castle.
Inspect it the Wright way!
1. Ventilation - Attic ventilation and insulation play an important role in moisture
and condensation control, roof life and so much more - truly a key factor in how
your home is functioning.
2. Roofs - The type, style, layers, quality of installation and more are checked.
We will perform a diligent inspection of both sides of the roof.
3. Heating and Cooling - We look at the age, condition and safety of each
system. The wrong burn pattern and moisture production can cause premature
heat exchanger failure and possibly carbon monoxide.
4. Structure - We complete a thorough inspection of both inside and outside of
the structure. This includes walls, ceilings, floors, foundations, crawl spaces,
block and poured basements.
5. Drainage - Inadequate or reversed drainage and grading cause most water
problems. Proper gutters and downspouts are another important part of moisture
control and are inspected.
6. Electrical - We check for double taping, undersized wiring, open wiring,
undersized services and more!
7. Plumbing - Water flow, water pressure and adequacy of drainage are just the
start of our inspection.